With thousands of E-commerce platforms available globally, choosing one among them is definitely a challenge. With technology advancing day by day, many people have used this opportunity to launch their businesses online. It’s a blessing to live in an era where everything is just one click away from happening. Because the internet has made our lives super convenient, it’s a rewarding time to be in E-commerce.
E-commerce enterprise platforms depend on a lot of factors. Since platforms made for enterprises aren’t cheap and need technical perspective and support, it’s important that you weigh all your options before making the final choice.
How do I know which one to choose?
Each platform has its own strengths and weaknesses based on how your business functions. Below are some important features you should consider before choosing a platform.
- Customization: Can your site be customized exactly like you want it to be?
- Accessibility: How many people can access your site on a daily basis i.e. Increasing website traffic and potential audience
- Pricing: Does this platform offer a flexible pricing range?
- Scalability: Can the progress be tracked? Will your customer base grow?
- Quality: Does this platform offer high quality features and services?
- Affordability: How much can you pay for this platform? Can you afford the premium services?
- Technicality: Do you have the technical knowledge to manage this platform?
- User experience: Can this platform offer a personalized experience to every customer?
We narrowed down to 3 platforms out of a thousand because these platforms are popular for a reason. They cater to hundreds of huge enterprises and help grow their customer base.
Why you should go for Shopifyplus?
- Offers great technical support
- Offers the right marketing strategies and tools
- Easy navigation and accessibility
- Customizable features and tools
- Reliable customer service.
- Have different verified apps for different business functions.
- Offers the feature called Shopify Pay where customers can save their credit card information so they can checkout quicker.
- Cost is 2000$ monthly
What does Bigcommerce offer in contrast?
- Offers complete scalability
- Simple to use themes and designs
- Offers conversion rates at the checkout page so customers know the rate their paying against
- Cost is 900-1500$ monthly
Is Magento worth it?
- Offers complete customization of features since its self-hosted
- Offers loyalty programs
- Fine marketing tools and strategies
- Accurate tax calculation
- SEO optimization tool
- Offers complete control of the content you want to add
Learn more about cloud ecommerce store at: https://www.omnisend.com/blog/email-marketing-automation/